The “International Journal of Recent Innovation in Engineering & Research “(IJRIER) is the peer-reviewed online international journal covering topics that appeal to a broad readership of engineering, engineering-technology, and Science fields. It’s started with noble effort to help the researchers in their field and also share knowledge and research ideas. This journal intends to be of interest and utility to researchers and practitioners in the academic, industrial and governmental sectors. All original research contributions of significant value in all areas of engineering, Technology and Sciences discipline are welcome. To maintain a high-quality journal, manuscripts that appear in the IJRIER have been subjected to a rigorous review process.
|Journal Type||Peer-review Open Access|
|Frequency||Monthly, 12 issues per year|
|Subject||Engineering & Science|
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, eminence and excellence.
- After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
- Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
- The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
- After the final review process if the paper will be accepted then author have to submit copyright form and payment receipt.
- Author need to deposit publication fee within 15 days after the acceptance notification.
- Publication process will take maximum one week of time to publish research article.